Here are 10 of the best spots in Canada to take in the changing colors of autumn leaves, starting in the west of Canada and moving east.
1. The Rocky Mountains, Alberta
Try accessible spots like Johnston’s Canyon and Tunnel Mountain near Banff or hike up to Lake Agnes from Lake Louise. For more viewing spots, consult The Alberta Fall Colour Report. Also check out locations from Brokeback Mountain, which offer stunning vistas.
2. Algonquin Park, Ontario
The maple trees are at their best at the end of September or early October. The aspens, tamaracks and red oaks reach their peak in the middle or end of October. Consult the Algonquin Fall Color Report for fall colour activity and specific viewing spots.
3. Agawa Canyon Trip, Ontario
4. Fall Foliage Romance by Rail, Toronto - Montreal - Quebec City - Halifax
5. Niagara Parkway, Ontario
6. The Bruce Peninsula, Ontario
Check the Ontario Parks Fall Color Report for autumn color activity and great viewing spot suggestions.
7. The Laurentian Mountains, Quebec
8. Prince Edward Island
9. The Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
10. Fundy Coastal Drive, New Brunswick
Article courtesy of gocanada.about.com
Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site